Real Estate News: Top agent Priscilla Ouvrier joins Michael Coombs’ prestige sales team.
By ANNA USHER
One of Sydney’s most respected real estate agents has joined the growing Michael Coombs super-team after nearly 20 years with the same local agency.
Life long Mosman resident Priscilla Ouvrier – ranked as one of Australia’s top property experts – started at Atlas this week and wasted no time hitting her straps, listing 10 Ryan Ave Balmoral for around $14 million.
“Priscilla brings years of experience to our growing team, and we’re delighted to have her on board,” Atlas Founding Partner Michael Coombs told Mosman Collective.
“She’s a highly skilled negotiator who knows how to make the big deals happen when it comes to lower north shore real estate.
“Priscilla’s professional and personal network – combined with a strong referral business – makes her a perfect fit for Team Coombs.”
With more than $1 billion in sales notched up over her extensive career, Ms Ouvrier has been ranked in the Top 50 “Women in Real Estate” and is also a recipient of the NSW Auction Marketing Award.
“I was drawn to working as part of a high-performance team, and the decision to move after 18-and-a-half years was a natural progression,” Ms Ouvrier said this week.
“Michael and I felt there were natural synergies in coming together for the next chapter of my real estate career.
“I am passionate about Mosman and its people, and while I work across all price brackets, my network will serve to complement and enhance Michael’s existing business.”
SEE MORE OF 10 RYAN AVE, BALMORAL
- Located in one of the best positions in Balmoral and privately poised on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Two sensational living zones flow to entertainers’ terraces
- Extensive use of glass enhances natural light and views
- Shimmering self-cleaning pool and low-maintenance gardens
- Prized north east aspect, idyllic water views to Balmoral
- Gourmet gas kitchen features Ilve and Miele appliances
- Generous bedrooms, luxurious master wing with study
- Built-in/walk-in robes, two ensuites, modern bathrooms
- Internal lift, ducted air conditioning and secure wine cellar
- Electric gate to a double garage with internal entry, additional off-street parking for 1-2 cars
10 Ryan Ave, Mosman
PRICE GUIDE $14 million
Inspect Thursdays at 1:30pm and Saturdays at 10:30am
For more information, please contact Priscilla Ouvrier or Michael Coombs.
Get The Latest News!
Don’t miss our top stories delivered FREE each Friday.