With three levels of architectural excellence, crowned by panoramic views of Sydney Harbour, it’s impossible not to fall in love with 15 Claude Ave, Cremorne.
On the market for the very first time, the much-loved entertainer offers the pinnacle of lower north shore family living, thanks to its world class design boasting six bedrooms and vast indoor/outdoor spaces.
This incredible view is the reason why 15 Claude Ave, Cremorne has never been sold … until now!
Ask agent Anthony O’Gorman to describe the marquee listing and he says the contemporary residence is “in a class of its own.”
“It’s a meticulously designed home with phenomenal views of the Bridge, Opera House and city skyline, across to the eastern Suburbs and then out to the Pacific Ocean,” he told Mosman Collective.
“The property has been in the one family for 27 years and has never been on the market, but when you soak in the view it’s easy to see why 15 Claude Ave hasn’t ever changed hands.”
Vast casual and formal spaces abound, with six bedrooms and luxury entertaining areas.
The grand residence is situated on one of Cremorne’s most tightly held streets, between the cosmopolitan attractions of Neutral Bay village and the natural splendour of Mosman Bay.
Featuring six-bedrooms the home offers the “ultimate in luxury and functionality”, Mr O’Gorman says, with a parent’s retreat and a self-contained apartment, making it ideal for guests, teens or au pair accommodation.
Jaw dropping harbour views can be found everywhere you turn.
“Four of the bedrooms including the Master Suite have jaw-dropping harbour views, there’s a Miele kitchen, a formal dining room with cocktail bar and the highest quality finishes throughout,” he said.
“But it’s the rooftop terrace that is the star of the show and you won’t find a better location to celebrate New Year’s Eve.”
Greek Islands meet Sydney Australia! Securing this spectacular entertaining terrace with its mesmerising views is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Anthony O’Gorman says.
- A commanding setting and distinguished street presence
- Exceptional design, world-class views and incredible light
- 5 beds with built-ins on one level, 4 with harbour views
- Parent’s retreat with a sitting room, ensuite, walk-in robe
- Self-contained lower level apartment with a private entry
- Flexible 5th bed or home office with a custom-fitted study
- Living room with full height glass doors, Blackbutt floors
- Entertainer’s deck with a spectacular cityscape backdrop
- Formal dining room with a cocktail bar, Jetmaster fireplace
- Miele-appointed granite gas kitchen, casual living/dining
- Seamless flow to a deck and a sunny landscaped garden
- Rooftop terrace with breathtaking harbour and city views
- European-appointed bathrooms, Italian glass mosaic tiles
- Kaldewei bath, powder room, internal laundry with chute
- Ducted air, extensive custom joinery, cedar-framed windows
- Oversized auto double lock-up garage with plentiful storage