Real Estate News: This brand-new Balmoral apartment is THE ONE!
By ANNA USHER
It’s big, it’s beautiful – and it’s a MUST INSPECT if you’re looking for luxury apartment living in a prized Sydney location.
One of only four exclusive residences in the newly completed ‘Balmoral Collection’ by MHNDU and Richards Stanisich, the elevated whole-floor garden apartment at
216 Raglan St offers a quiet sanctuary of space, light and superior privacy between Mosman village and the beach.
“The development was one of the most sought-after projects in Sydney last year,” listing agent Michael Coombs says, “and it’s one of the most spectacular prestige apartments I’ve ever seen, offering the ultimate lifestyle.”
A masterclass in style and sophistication, the property boasts 3.5m ceilings, soaring above spotted gum flooring and vast open plan living spaces.
Three oversized hotel style bedrooms, including a Master opening to a sun-drenched terrace and gardens are “unparalleled” Coombs says.
“The home has been designed to make life not only more convenient, but more enjoyable as well, its style and functionality are without compare.”
Wrapped in marble, the Gaggenau kitchen takes centre stage with bespoke joinery and cohesive, inspired design.
There’s even a marble laundry – which surely makes washing days easier – and a double garage with direct lift access to the apartment.
“For anyone opting to trade in their family home for a well-appointed building with five-star amenities, this is the one,” Coombs says.
- Defined by natural tones and sophisticated opulence
- Direct lift access from parking garage into apartment
- Home automation creates state-of-the-art environment
- Open living and alfresco areas for grand entertaining
- Gourmet island kitchen offering Gaggenau appliances
- Two bedrooms each with ensuite plus study/guestroom – Built-ins to all bedrooms, heated floors in bathrooms
- East facing terrace with Vergola and outdoor kitchen
- Level grassed garden with gated access to the street
- Basement parking for two cars and multiple storerooms.
Best suited for: Executives or downsizers looking for the upkeep ease of apartment living with the feel of a house in a premium location.
Get The Latest News!
Don’t miss our top stories delivered FREE each Friday.