Stylish Mosman home offering “endless” space and views to Manly on market for first time in 40 years.
By ANNA USHER
An elegant Mosman residence offering “endless” family space is on the market for the first time in more than 40 years.
The fully renovated six-bedroom home, with magical views to Manly, is a stylish haven of unmatched proportions, boasting an incredible 350 sqm of internal space.
“A masterclass in timeless character combined with modern living in a prized Mosman location,” is how agent Nicholas Christou describes 55 Middle Head Rd.
“The residence has endless amounts of space thanks to the owners growing the home with their family.
“You just can’t do that today – which is why this home is a rare find.”
Built in 1927, the striking property has instant street appeal and boasts a coveted north-to-rear aspect with some of Sydney’s best views.
Beyond its expansive entry foyer and open-rise staircase, you’ll find a formal lounge and dining area, a gourmet chef’s kitchen with Falcon appliances, two large bedrooms with built-ins and a study.
“There is an immaculate alfresco area and a private level lawn that’s perfect for family entertaining, with plenty of room to add a pool,” Mr Christou said.
Upstairs, four more bedrooms including a Master with balcony serve as a sanctuary for growing families, connected to another vast living retreat/rumpus with incredible views to Balmoral and beyond.
“It is a very special home that has been the perfect family residence for more than four decades,” Mr Christou said.
“The owners raised four children here and say there is no better location in Mosman.”
Situated just footsteps away from Mosman village and a short walk to Balmoral, 55 Middle Head Rd is attracting local families looking to upgrade and “add value” in years to come.
“The property has been beautifully renovated, but there are a few things a new owner may want to do, like add a pool to the back yard,” Mr Christou said.
- Timeless character facade with instant street appeal
- North to rear aspect plus off-street parking for two cars
- Lovely wide foyer entry featuring open rise staircase
- Formal lounge and dining area with a cosy gas fireplace
- Flow to Travertine alfresco haven and private-level lawn
- Upstairs rumpus, bi-folds to sunlit water view balcony - Recently updated gourmet Kitchen with Falcon gas appliances
- Generous bedrooms, versatile guest bedroom/gym
- Modern bathrooms, engineered oak floors, abundant storage
- Close to prestigious schools, Georges Heights, scenic trail walks
55 Middle Head Rd, Mosman
Inspect: Thursdays and Saturdays at 11am.
Auction Saturday 26 November
PRICE GUIDE: $6.4 million
For more information contact Nicholas Christou