Spring has Sprung! Grand Mosman residence with views “to die for” hits the market.
By ANNA USHER
It’s fair to say the sweeping views from Rangers Avenue are beyond spectacular.
Sitting in that sweet spot between Mosman and Cremorne, the winding street boasts some stunning homes, with owners on the high side enjoying vast land holdings.
Enjoying an elevated position and set on 816sqm, you won’t find a better family home than 25 Rangers Ave: a grand Federation residence with panoramic views and a perfect north-to-rear aspect.
“It’s a show-stopping property in one of the best locations Sydney can offer,” David Murphy said this week, “We’re thrilled to bring it to market.”
The top-notch renovation and family-friendly floorplan offers enormous open plan living, paved entertaining, a stunning pool, landscaped gardens and a level lawn.
“It’s a knockout home of the highest calibre ready to move in and enjoy,” Mr Murphy said.
“And with five bedrooms plus four bathrooms, there’s space for the in-laws and even a Nanny.
“The property is whisper quiet and has to-die-for views over Mosman Bay across the city.”
Spoiled by the all-day, year-round sun, 25 Rangers Ave provides the luxury of space with timeless architecture offering a choice of formal and casual areas for work or pleasure.
- Elegant formal living and dining with high ceilings & polished timber floors
- Vast open plan living that flows to paved entertaining, solar heated swimming pool, landscaped gardens and lawn
- Master retreat with walk-in robes, spectacular views and a modern en suite bathroom
- Guest suite at entry with en suite and garden & harbour vistas
- Air conditioning and underfloor gas heating
- Rear lane access to double lock up garage from Bloxsome Lane
- Short stroll to Mosman village, Reid Park and Mosman Ferry
- A quintessential Mosman Residence for families of all ages.
25 Rangers Avenue, Mosman.
Next open is Saturday 20 August at 12:00 pm.
Auction on site Saturday 3 September at 12:30 pm.
For more information, please contact David Murphy or Bindi Codrington.
Get The Latest News!
Don’t miss our top stories delivered FREE each Friday.