Increased demand for local luxury homes is driving strong sales activity on the lower north shore, with the first eight figure price tag achieved for 2022.
The sale, on Bradleys Head Rd, has led to several new prestige listings on the market this week with Belle Property partner Tim Foote.
12 Mandolong Rd is open for inspection ahead of a February 12 auction.
Mr Foote will take 12 Mandolong Rd to auction on Februrary 12 and says he’s fielding a high number of inquiries from active buyers based in the eastern suburbs and overseas.
“There are a lot of buyers looking to purchase in excess of $10 million,” he told Mosman Collective, “and they have their sights firmly set on Mosman and Cremorne.”
Look at this view! If you’re looking to buy in Mosman, it doesn’t get much better than 12 Mandolong Rd.
He said the Mandolong Rd property is attracting interest thanks to its location and outstanding features.
Boasting a prized position on Balmoral Slopes, the flawless, easy living home offers a low maintenance lifestyle opportunity, designed by Eduardo Villa from Villa & Villa.
“This house has been designed with family entertaining in mind,” says Tim Foote from Belle Property Mosman.
“With level street access, the versatile dual-level floorplan incorporates multiple indoor living and sleeping zones paired with outdoor entertainment spaces, providing defined areas of separation, perfect for modern living,” Mr Foote says.
“It’s brilliantly positioned, within walking distance to Balmoral Beach and Mosman Village, while Queenwood and Mosman High schools are on the doorstep.”
The marble kitchen with Smeg appliances is every home cooks dream.
12 Mandolong Rd Mosman:
- Panoramic vistas across Balmoral Beach, Middle Harbour, and The Heads
- Flooded with light, optimised by northerly aspect and areas of glass
- Private gardens with tall, manicured hedges and a sunny alfresco area
- Perfectly appointed for a growing family that loves to entertain
- Open living/dining, dream kitchen connects with the pool and garden
- Expansive gas and marble kitchen with Smeg appliances, Butler’s Pantry
- Breathtaking master has an exquisite ensuite, walk-in robes, balcony
- Outdoor kitchen, gas, and solar heated swimming pool, 8kw solar power
- Four bedroom plus separate study and media room
- Floating staircase, fireplaces, ducted air conditioning, glass louvres
- Plantation shutters, tall ceilings, plus an advanced security system.