Moroccan inspired and immersed in tranquillity, “Tangier” is a modern and meticulous masterpiece hailed as one of Mosman’s finest resort-style homes.
Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, 2a Hampden St is a Balmoral beauty delivering the ultimate in luxury family living, with five bedrooms, magnificent views and expansive interiors created by award winning Corben Architects.
The home, designed by Corben Architects, is recognised as one of Mosman’s finest resort style residences.
“I’ve sold hundreds of contemporary houses on the lower north shore but this one has a serenity and soul that makes it almost overwhelming to the senses,” Richard Simeon from Simeon Partners says.
“It’s perhaps best described as a 5-star eco retreat, just a few hundred metres from Balmoral Beach.
“The home is extraordinary in every way, and we have active local and international buyers all keen to experience “Tangier” for themselves.”
Incredible views over Middle Harbour are a standout feature of 2a Hampden St, Mosman.
With meticulous attention to detail, ‘Tangier’ includes everything one would expect from a home of this calibre, while exuding a resort-style wow-factor and a serene sense of soul, Mr Simeon says.
Immersed in utter tranquillity, lush gardens and showcasing a warm, earthy colour palette, the property offers seamless open plan boasting separate formal and informal entertaining zones.
“The ground level is perfectly designed and linked by a central alfresco entertaining and dining terrace,” Mr Simeon told Mosman Collective.
Stunning indoor/outdoor living on a grand scale takes your breath away at “Tangier”, Richard Simeon says.
“The property boasts a full outdoor kitchen bathed in all-day sunshine and privacy and there’s a stunning infinity edge swimming pool. Together, these two features make you feel like you’re living in a world class eco-retreat.
“There is a feeling of relaxation as soon as you enter this house and its truly something very special.”
The accommodation leaves nothing to be desired with a lavish master suite, oversized bedrooms, and elegant bathrooms.
The spacious home office is made for working-from-home professionals, while the double garage with internal access, storeroom and wine cellar are ideal.
“And there are sensational views over Middle Harbour from the top floor living room and master bedroom,” Mr Simeon said.
“The residence is incredibly practical and the type of home a new owner won’t ever want to leave.
“Our buyer is someone looking for the ultimate “wow” factor along with harmonious family living.”
- Gourmet open plan kitchen and expansive living/dining room
- Level manicured garden and poolside alfresco entertaining and outdoor kitchen.
- Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, superb breakfast bar and high-end appliances
- Huge formal living room warmed by a classic open fireplace.
- Central outdoor alfresco living/dining terrace connects two the two pavilions.
- Third living room with balcony enjoy Middle Harbour water views.
- Main bedroom with built-in robes, dressing area, luxe ensuite and views.
- Up to 5 spacious bedrooms all with balconies.
- Heated and tiled infinity edge pool
- Double garage, internal access, storeroom, wine cellar and air conditioning
- Utterly immaculate, in-home smart-house technology.