Property of the Week: Knockout Middle Harbour views pack a punch on elite Mosman street.
By ANNA USHER
If there’s anywhere you want to reside in Mosman; chances are Shellbank Ave is high on the wish list.
Known for its knockout views over Middle Harbour, the tucked-away street is filled with elegant trophy homes, delivering the ultimate in Sydney, just minutes from the CBD.
Richard Simeon, who’s sold more than 60 waterfront properties in this neck of the woods, told Mosman Collective the contemporary masterpiece at 3 Shellbank Ave – just listed this week – is the perfect Christmas gift for prestige buyers.
“Shellbank Ave is one of Mosman’s most elite streets, with incredible views over Quakers Hat Bay,” he said, “and the stunning properties in this enclave take full advantage of the majestic waterway.”
Architect-designed and elevated to capture the northern sun, 3 Shellbank Ave is a five-bedroom sanctuary with artfully conceived interiors focussed on sustainability.
“From the gourmet open kitchen plan to the ample bedroom and bathroom accommodation, this home is a perfect fit for growing families,” Mr Simeon said.
“The lush garden is great for kids, while the incredible rooftop terrace is an entertaining dream that will delight the grownups.
“This is one of the finest homes in Mosman, with no expense spared.”
Beyond its commanding street presence, the two-storey home by Ward Design Consultants offers direct access from a double lock-up garage, with a huge Master suite, two bedrooms on the ground floor, and two more upstairs.
“A designer kitchen with marble island breakfast bar and stone bench tops comes with Smeg appliances perfect for home entertaining,” Mr Simeon said.
“There’s spacious living and dining with timber floors, air conditioning and an EcoSmart fireplace for the cooler months.
“This is a perfect family home, close to cafes, restaurants, schools, and the CBD … with some of Sydney’s best water views.”
- Desirable sustainable principals by Ward Design Consultants
- Designer kitchen with marble island breakfast bar
- Gas stainless steel Smeg appliances and a Bosch dishwasher
- Spacious living/dining room opens to views
- Front and rear alfresco entertaining terraces, garden vistas
- Generous bedrooms with built-in robes and outdoor access
- Decadent fully tiled marble bathrooms, freestanding bath
- Air conditioning, Eco-Smart fireplace internal laundry room
- Double garage with internal access, sleek travertine terraces
- Convenient to waterfront reserves, transport and schools.
3 Shellbank Ave, Mosman
Open Thursdays and Saturdays 12:00 pm – 12:30pm
Expressions of Interest close on 20 December at 5pm.
Price Guide $5 million – $5.3 million.
For more information, contact Richard Simeon or Sabrina Gao.