House of the Week: This ultimate Clifton Gardens family home will knock your socks off!
By ANNA USHER
Roots run deep on Clifton St in Mosman, with residents reluctant to make a move.
The tucked away hamlet of just 10 houses is in one of the suburb’s most prestigious pockets, perched high above the pristine waters of Chowder Bay.
“You don’t see many Clifton St houses for sale because it’s the ultimate location to raise a family,” Alex Myers from David Murphy Residential says, “Once you’re here, you don’t ever want to leave.”
1a Clifton St is the first property in the picturesque cul-de-sac to hit the market since 2015.
“It’s the perfect, architecturally designed family home with multiple living and entertaining spaces,” Mr Myers said.
“The property is north facing, which is a real winner as many Clifton Gardens homes are south facing.
“It’s a stunning residence with everything you’d expect in a prestige Mosman home.”
Boasting five bedrooms and four bathrooms set on 696 sqm, Mr Myers said 1a Clifton St features a parent’s master retreat on the top level and au-pair accommodation downstairs.
“Everything in the home interconnects,” he told Mosman Collective, “it’s a masterclass in style and functionality.”
Curtains of glass and large picture windows frame the mesmerising views throughout the kitchen, living, and dining areas. There is a gallery-like feel as you move through the house, with white walls framing the expanse of hardwood oak floors, and a glass boxed stairway that leads to the downstairs level.
“The second living room flows out onto a large full width balcony space that overlooks the infinity pool and gardens, as do the remaining three bedrooms,” Mr Myers said.
“The lower level also offers a study, the laundry, as well as access to the self-contained apartment with kitchenette, bathroom, and separate access.
“It’s ideal for a teenager, an au pair, or perfect for guests.”
1A Clifton Street, Mosman
- Elevated due north aspect looks across to a blanket of green and Clifton Gardens Reserve
- Caesarstone kitchen features a Liebher double-door fridge, Miele and Ilve appliances
- Large floor to ceiling sliding glass doors throughout the home; living, dining, and bedrooms
- Level street access and direct access from the garage to the kitchen and living spaces
- The home comes equipped with eight televisions, and a Zip hot and cold-water tap
- Secure access, security system, and reverse-cycle zoned air-conditioning
- Bespoke cabinetry throughout the home providing ample storage in every room
- Saltwater wet edge swimming pool, manicured gardens, large entertaining deck
See more of 1A Clifton Street here:
Auction Saturday 26 February at 12:00pm.
Inspect Wednesday and Saturday at 12:30pm.
For more contact Alex Myers or David Murphy
Get The Latest News!
Don’t miss our top stories delivered FREE each Friday.