Hey Good Looking! This Mosman masterpiece is turning heads for all the right reasons.
By ANNA USHER
A brand-new contemporary masterpiece with five-star finishes, a northern aspect, and lift access has thrilled lower north shore buyers looking for the ultimate in low-maintenance living.
Showcasing state-of-the-art design, 96B Glover St is a property best described as “Melbourne in Mosman”, with executive couples and downsizers flooding the team at David Murphy residential with enquiries.
“It’s a unique residence of outstanding quality that caters perfectly to modern lifestyle needs,” Mr Murphy said, “you don’t find homes like this in Mosman, and it’s an absolute stand out.”
With sophisticated designer living over two luxurious levels, the striking property is a triumphant mix of form, flair and functionality, offering light-filled interiors, a private garden and whisper quiet location.
“Glover St is a sought-after enclave perfectly situated between Mosman and Cremorne,” he said.
“You have the best of both worlds, with transport and cafes, parks, schools, the beach and some of Sydney’s best restaurants right on your doorstep.
“It doesn’t come any better.”
Boasting an open-plan chef’s kitchen with Miele appliances, Calacatta stone bench tops and an island bench, the home also makes good use of its flowing floorplan, with vast open living connecting with an entertaining terrace.
Three bedrooms, including a luxury Master suite with walk-ins and ensuite, high ceilings, sandstone cladding and ducted air conditioning, will appeal to a wide range of local buyers, Mr Murphy said.
“But the thing I love about the home is the internal lift access to each level from the garage,” he said.
There’s also an investment opportunity for the new owner, with rental income estimated at around $100,000 a year.
- Internal elevator access to each level from parking
- Vast indoor/outdoor living with north easterly aspect
- High ceilings
- Three-bedroom floorplan with additional study nook
- Lux master suite with walk-ins, ensuite bathroom
- Open plan chef’s kitchen, Calacatta benchtops and island
- Video intercom, motorised blinds, ducted air-conditioning
- High-quality sandstone external cladding
- Fire-resistant glass throughout
- Secure undercover parking & storage
- Investment Opportunity – Rental Estimate $100,000/annum
- Stroll to everything, Orpheum, cafes, and city transport options
- Whisper quiet low maintenance lifestyle
96B Glover St, Mosman
Inspect: Wednesday and Saturday at 11am
Auction: Saturday 26 November at 9am
PRICE GUIDE: $3 million
For more information contact David Murphy or Bindi Codrington.