Look at this view! Mosman trophy home attracts conga line of big money buyers.
By ANNA USHER
A Mosman trophy home with unobstructed views across Pearl Bay has attracted a conga-line of big money buyers, ready to splash out on the once-in-a-generation luxury property.
Facing due north and boasting gun barrel Middle Harbour views, the architect designed residence at 39 Pearl Bay Ave is a waterfront family resort that agent Richard Simeon calls “beyond compare”.
“In every location there’s always one property blessed with credentials that neighbours cannot offer, and when it’s on the waterfront you want to take a closer look,” he told Mosman Collective.
“This incredible property at 39 Pearl Bay Ave has been designed with an attention to detail that I’ve rarely seen.
“Without doubt it’s one of the most impeccable homes in Mosman.”
The five-bedroom, light filled residence is effortlessly elegant, offering multiple formal and informal zones, seamlessly connected to the outdoors.
“Entry level has four generous bedrooms, two with ensuites as well as a separate family bathroom and large home office,” Mr Simeon says.
“All sleeping quarters have balconies and three are positioned to capture the breathtaking water views.
“The home’s spacious Master features a luxe walk-in robe and dressing room, plus an oversized ensuite.”
Downstairs, stylish family living is the order of the day, as well as entertaining on a grand scale.
“There is a commercial quality Leicht kitchen that’s a dream come true, with Wolf appliances including two ovens, a warmer drawer and double Sub Zero fridges to impress the most discerning of buyers,” Mr Simeon says.
Other features include a stunning office, separate gym/rumpus room along with a home cinema that has a retractable 140” screen and Bang and Olufsen surround sound system.
And let’s not forget the ionised heated pool and spa, level irrigated lawn, back-to-base security, Jetmaster gas fireplace and double lock-up garage.
“The views – and the home – are world class,” Mr Simeon says, “If you are seeking perfection and a “wow” factor, this is the one.”
- North facing with unobstructed views over Pearl Bay
- 5 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites including luxurious master suite
- Multiple formal and informal living and entertaining zones
- Private outdoor terraces overlooking heated pool, spa, and breathtaking water views
- 3 bathrooms plus powder room and additional outdoor bathroom
- Commercial quality Leicht kitchen with Wolf appliances and Sub-Zero fridges
- DLUG, self-contained gym/rumpus room and separate home office
- Smart automation system, back- to-base security and B&O surround sound system
- Reverse cycle air-con and Jetmaster gas fireplace
39 Pearl Bay Ave, Mosman
Expressions of Interest close 27 September at 5pm.
Inspect Thursdays and Saturdays 10:45am – 11:30am.
For more information contact Richard Simeon.
Get The Latest News!
Don’t miss our top stories delivered FREE each Friday.