Beauty Point Public School fireworks night is back for 2021!
IT’S ON! Beauty Point Public School is excited to announce the annual Fireworks Night is back in 2021. Saturday 29th May will see the school grounds turn into a family fun carnival with food, rides, games & raffles. It’s a fantastic and fun event for the whole community.
Gates open (entry via Newton Lane) at 2.30pm to a carnival of jumping castles, a giant slide, mechanical rides and obstacle courses. The school hall will be transformed into a fun factory of face painting, crazy hair, mini golf, sweets and more! Try your luck at the Tombola Stall and get your groove on at the Silent Disco. Pizzas and soup are on offer along with a sausage sizzle and the famous Kindy café.
The afternoon culminates in a spectacular fireworks display around 6.30pm.
This much-loved fundraising event has been running for over 35 years. Money raised on the night contributes to the P&C’s support of the school, providing learning resources and classroom support.
- Bring your NSW Discover Voucher, (they expire at the end of June) it can be used towards the purchase of an unlimited rides ticket ($30)
- Bring your own water bottle to use at the refill stations (saves on landfill not selling bottled water!)
- Bring a picnic rug, relax on the astroturf & watch the fireworks light up the sky.
- Bring warm clothing for the end of the night.
- Bring cash, most of the stalls on the night run on a cash only basis.
Entrance tickets, unlimited ride wristbands (if not using NSW Discover Voucher) and pizzas can be pre-purchased:
Tickets can also be purchased on the night at the Newton Lane (off Medusa St) entrance.
Family $30, Adults $15, Children (4-16) $7 Under 4 entry is FREE
Wet weather back update is Saturday 5th June 2021