Apartment Buyers: This huge Mosman 1-bedder comes with its own tidal pool!
By ANNA USHER
Sydney’s “finest bolt hole” is how Matthew Smythe describes an absolute waterfront one bedroom apartment just listed on the tip of exclusive Curraghbeena Point.
The opulent residence at 17/2 Raglan St promises an unmatched lifestyle that comes complete with a private Harbour pool and a secret pathway to South Mosman ferry wharf.
“For executive couples, newlyweds or people looking for an investment property, this one ticks all the boxes,” Mr Smythe said.
“The home has incredible views over Mosman Bay and Sydney Harbour, and you won’t find a better location in Australia.
“It’s an elegant classic presenting a rare opportunity for lower north shore buyers.”
The renovated apartment boasts a rare 82sqm footprint, with a balcony for entertaining and an undercover parking spot.
There’s also a lift, magnificent gardens, and a stunning tidal pool on title.
Boasting a huge bedroom, combined living/dining room plus world class views framed by walls of glass, the light filled property is both sophisticated and secure.
“You just don’t find properties like this one anymore,” Mr Smythe said.
“The fact that it has its own tidal pool plus an incredible communal garden – right on the water – is a rarity.
“It’s completely ‘lock-up-and-leave’, presenting a unique, once-in-a-lifetime chance to own your very own slice of Sydney Harbour.”
17/2 Raglan Street, Mosman:
- Oversized 82sqm apartment with spectacular views
- Fully renovated apartment, with open plan stone kitchen
- Highly regarded waterfront block, superb gardens, intercom
- Level access from the street, light washed interiors, marble entry
- Luxury plush carpets, sprawling open plan living and dining room
- Wall of glass frames the views, expansive entertainer’s balcony
- Reverse cycle a/c, wall of storage, spacious master with views
- Lift access to the covered car space, direct building access to the ferry
- Unrepeatable waterfront gardens and harbour pool for the owners
17/2 Raglan Street, Mosman
Price Guide: $1.2m
INSPECT: Saturday + Thursday 1:15pm
AUCTION: 20 August 2022
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT MATTHEW SMYTHE